Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Love P-day :)

Ok, so there have only been two p-days so far, but they are quickly becoming my favorite days.  I sit at work, knowing that it is coming, pushing that silly refresh button and wondering what Chris will have to say.  My mind is consumed with only that one thought (don't tell my boss!!) and then I push that refresh button one more time and **BAM** there it is!!  What joy!!
Today I also got to talk to Chris' companion's mother.  She is a wonderfully nice woman from Cedar Hills.  I look forward to my next trip to Utah so she and I can go to lunch and chat about our boys.  From the looks of these pictures, they are having a wonderful experience.  And fun too!

 
  
 

4 comments:

kimpg3 said...

You know....I love P-days too!!! Chris looks so happy! I love reading his letters on Wednesdays and am now just waiting for next Wednesday to come so I can read what he is doing.

Wendy said...

Your missionary is adorable!

Jaime said...

They look like a fun bunch of guys. That's awesome.

kellieanne said...

Nothin' like boys having fun! I love the light saber pic.