Sunday, September 28, 2008

WHAT JOY~!

THIS WEEKEND, MY BROTHER-IN -LAW ADAM PHONG AND MY NIECE McKENZIE WERE BAPTISED!!
Paul and I and many other family members just spent the weekend with my sister Royell and her family who live in Las Vegas.  Her Husband Adam and her daughter Mckenzie were bapised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday!! What a wonderful weekend.  I am so excited and happy for my sister and her family.  I am also grateful to the missionaries for coming to their home and sharing the gospel with them.  We had a great weekend enjoying this wonderful event with them and spending time with family. 
Congratulations Adam and Mckenzie.

2 comments:

kimpg3 said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm glad you could make it to Vegas to see the big event.

Shelby said...

Wow! Congratulations Royell, Adam & family! That is so exciting!