Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sometimes Life Calls for a Day in the Sun~!

Well, as some of you already know, Paul was laid-off from his job on Thursday(not one of our better days!)
But this post is not about that crappy news.  First I share a picture with you..........

 
Yes, this picture was taken TODAY and those are shorts and short sleeve shirts we are wearing!!
Today we had the pleasure of spending the day in Phoenix, out of the snow and cold of Flagstaff.  We went for Blaine's bike race and it was a beautiful day filled with "sunshine and warmth", a day to forget about Thursday and just enjoy being with family.  It was a great day and Blaine came in third in his bike race which was very awesome!!

 
Ready to race!

 
Race is over, Blaine is a WINNER!!

 
Blaine, hot off the medal's podium!!


 
Justin, hanging with his cousin Payton.

5 comments:

Royell Phong said...

Looks like it was a great time! Sorry to hear about Paul...I hope things will get better fast for you guys. We love you and you will be in our prayers! Miss you!! Love ya!!

tammy said...

Hey guys--that stinks about Paul's job. Hope things turn around soon! We'll be sending good thoughts your way. Shorts, huh? I'm trying to be patient here! We can tell spring is coming though! We just had the sunniest couple of days. It was great! Keep smiling and you'll find something! Love you guys!

Chris Clark said...

i miss my family a ton! good luck and i will see you in like 520 something dayS!!

kellieanne said...

It warmed up to 55 degrees today. I was so excited I perused my yard looking for signs of spring. I found them! I have tulips emerging from their dark blankets of soil to see if it's time to greet the world! Yeah!!! BUT - you still win. I can't even entertain the thought of shorts yet.

I hope things turn around for Paul quickly. Being out of work stinks. We will be thinking of you guys.

Jaime said...

Fun photos. Sorry about Paul's job. I hope he finds something even better really soon. I love and miss ya!